Friday, January 23, 2009

Zappos!!!

Have you ever heard of Zappos.com? No? Well, let me explain... My sister got me an awesome pair of boots for Christmas. I wore them around the house for a few days, but they were a bit too large, so Sunday night I called Zappos to inquire about exchanging them for a smaller size. The gentleman that answered was soooooooo nice!! These guys could give lessons in customer service for sure! He told me that Zappos would send me a smaller pair of boots and since I was a "first time customer", they would send the boots "express" and that I would have them by Wednesday at the latest. Okey dokey!! That was 8:30 Sunday night. When I came home for lunch on Monday at noon, the boots were sitting at my front door!! Now that is FAST!!! Here are the boots - aren't they awesome? They are so warm and cuddly!

My sister told me this site was trouble! LOL. I think she's right - I went back to the site and ordered myself a pair of Salomon running shoes for agility. Aren't they awesome?
So, head your little self on over to Zappos.com. You won't regret it. They have free shipping both ways, great customer service, good prices and a fantastic selection!!

No comments: