Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo!!

I got to go to the zoo!!! I can't remember the last time I went to the zoo. Tammy was able to take a guest for a trip her employer was sponsoring. We had an awesome time! So this is my partner in crime... I wonder what that little girl was thinking?
And just to prove it... Tammy WILL stick her finger where it doesn't belong!!
These are a few of my favorite shots from the zoo. This is a Serval. They were very cute and not nearly as big as I thought they would be - probably about the size of a medium sized dog. I was really happy how this shot turned out - I was shooting through a fence.
The baby swans are the poster children for cuteness!!
Tortoise:
The giraffe are awesome. This was the only male and he was so photogenic and funny.
This is a ring tailed lemur. They look like a very exotic raccoon. I love their tails. This one was shot through a fence too.
The lions were totally crashed on their rock in the sun. Lazy kitties. This was another lucky shot too. The lioness was facing the inside viewing area and I had to shoot through the glass (and everyone's sticky little fingerprints! Ick!!)

6 comments:

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

OMG!!! Stunning shots!!! I love all of them!! The animals shots looks liked they're from a calendar or postcards....just amazing!!

~Ane~ said...

oh these are so cute and funny!! Amazing shots!! Love the one with the finger and fish;) Great shot!

Jane F. Smith said...

oh wow...you got some really nice shots from the zoo trip!!!! So glad you had fun!!

Sandie Dunn said...

These wild life photos are so cool! I wishe we had a zoo. I really like the giraffe and the lion... oh, and the other little guy above the lion - no idea what he is, but he's adorable! Great shots! I really like the detail and colors! Turned out awesome!

Tonya said...

Your photos are so amazing!

dragonflys said...

oh wow cool shot's i love the one of you friend best too funny