Friday, January 11, 2008

I made a trip to the camera store yesterday looking for a waist pack. I would like something that can carry my camera with either lens attached and still have room for the other lens. Nothing too bulky. Do you know how hard it is to find such a critter? While I was there, they showed me a lens that would basically replace the two that I have. Nikon has an 18-200 that is SWEET!! Hmmm.... a $50 camera bag or a $750 lens? Ouch!! I'll keep looking for that bag!
We got a bit of snow last night and it cleaned things up a bit and made everything white again, so this afternoon I made another little jaunt to the park. It was pretty cloudy out and cold.
f/8 ~ 1/250 ~ ISO-200 ~ 55mm ~ light=cloudy
f/5.6 ~ 1/500 ~ ISO-200 ~ 55mm ~ light=cloudy
f/5.3 ~ 1/160 ~ ISO-200 ~ 45mm ~ light=cloudy
f/3.8 ~ 1/800 ~ ISO-200 ~ 22mm ~ light=cloudy
I put this picture through PSE 5.0 and tinted it blue. It really didn't change the picture too much, but I like the effect.

f/4.2 ~ 1/640 ~ ISO-200 ~ 30mm ~ light=cloudy

9 comments:

scrappinpa said...

Gorgeous photos!!

said...

Amazing shots!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

this is super fabulous shots! Love all of them!

Leigh Anne said...

very nice! I especially love the last one & the stone wall one - hehe just like I like snow - in pictures LOL

Talin HG said...

Those are beautiful winter shots. Living in a world of snow and ice right now I can totally relate.

cherie said...

nice winter shots!

Tonya said...

Great photos! Well I was going to get that lens but decided against it. I got the 70-300 and LOVE it. Plus it was cheaper on amazon.

Jane F. Smith said...

love the shots~~the red fence one in particular!! don't you love how a new snow makes it all pretty and fresh again?

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos. Love your macro shots.