Monday, January 21, 2008

I am working on assignment five... action. Robin was not exactly a willing participant in my little experiment. I wanted him to come outside and play tag with me. Normally the two of us can keep this game going for quite a while. He was having nothing to do with it and just wanted to go inside where it was WARM!!! I managed to take only FOUR pictures when he made a few passes. So I have three of the four that actually seemed to turn out decent - I think I like the first one the best. I am hoping for a warmer day and so is Robin!!


mode: sports ~ f/5.6 ~ 1/1000 ~ ISO-200 ~ 55mm
mode: sports ~ f/5 ~ 1/1250 ~ ISO-200 ~ 18mm
mode: sports ~ f/4 ~ 1/1000 ~ ISO-200 ~ 18mm

12 comments:

scrappinpa said...

these are reallynice shots!!

scrapperlicious said...

cool action shots!

dlynch said...

Incredible photos!

Gayle said...

These are fabulous action shots!

~Ane~ said...

nice shots! and it's fun to watch a dog run around as well!

Jane said...

Wow....some cool shots...love your dogs..so good looking!

Kim (Scrappy_Mom_in _MI) said...

Very neat shots of the dog(s) in action!!! Love that they are in the snow!

Psyndi said...

Great action shots.

tonya said...

very nice. I really like how they froze,very cool.

Sandie Dunn said...

I knew you'd come up with some great shots with your puppies! Great shots! I like your use of thirds in your compositions too!

Janet said...

Looking good!

Leigh Anne said...

I love that first one, almost looks like she is skating