Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am working on the landscape and macro assignment, so Brian and I made a trip to Palisades-Kepler State Park. We spent the afternoon hiking and, of course, had to hit Olive Garden on the way home for nourishment! LOL. Here are a few of the photos:
f/10 ~ 1/400 ~ ISO-200 ~ 18mm ~ light: partly cloudy
f/10 ~ 1/250 ~ ISO-200 ~ 30mm ~ light: partly cloudy
f/5.6 ~ 1/1000 ~ ISO-400 ~ 300mm ~ light: partly cloudy
I find this house fascinating, but I could NOT live here!
f/5.6 ~ 1/400 ~ ISO-640 ~ 300mm ~ light: partly cloudy
See the two Bald Eagles? I had been trying to get pictures of them flying, but they always went in the other direction.

f/5.6 ~ 1/500 ~ ISO-400 ~ 300mm ~ light: partly cloudy
How could I resist the three stooges?

f/8 ~ 1/125 ~ ISO-200 ~ 18mm ~ light: partly cloudy

This is a bolt on one of the fences out at the park. I need to work more on macro.

13 comments:

Sandie Dunn said...

Hi! I really like the macro! That's awesome! Great colors and composition. Also, the 3 stooges and the fence are great too! Nice shooting! Glad to see someone else is in the snow... ;o)

cherie said...

you captured some very pretty landscape shots!!!

Janet said...

I love the landscape shots!

Leigh Anne said...

WOW at the blad eagles!! - LOVE the three stooges - and I think the bolt turned out real good

tonya said...

Girl you just keep getting better and better! I really like the second one. The ducks are funny too. Very nice job.

scrapperlicious said...

more cool shots! They're so beautiful!

scrappinpa said...

great scenery!

Jane said...

I actually think the bolt in the fence turned out good and the landscape shots are wonderful!!

~Ane~ said...

lovely composition with the house and water. love that wood macro shot as well

Mindy said...

great photos Marsha! That house does look intriguing!!

Angie said...

I love the lighting in pic #2 and man, I wish I could just go for a walk and take pictures of bald eagles!

Gayle said...

I LOVE the second one from the top and the bolt macro shot. Very nice!

ZoeDoodle~Debbie said...

Great shots!! Love the house above the river...looks rather 'Thomas Kincade-ish'...and the photo above it, the snowy pathway...just lovely!