Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am working on the landscape and macro assignment, so Brian and I made a trip to Palisades-Kepler State Park. We spent the afternoon hiking and, of course, had to hit Olive Garden on the way home for nourishment! LOL. Here are a few of the photos:
f/10 ~ 1/400 ~ ISO-200 ~ 18mm ~ light: partly cloudy
f/10 ~ 1/250 ~ ISO-200 ~ 30mm ~ light: partly cloudy
f/5.6 ~ 1/1000 ~ ISO-400 ~ 300mm ~ light: partly cloudy
I find this house fascinating, but I could NOT live here!
f/5.6 ~ 1/400 ~ ISO-640 ~ 300mm ~ light: partly cloudy
See the two Bald Eagles? I had been trying to get pictures of them flying, but they always went in the other direction.

f/5.6 ~ 1/500 ~ ISO-400 ~ 300mm ~ light: partly cloudy
How could I resist the three stooges?

f/8 ~ 1/125 ~ ISO-200 ~ 18mm ~ light: partly cloudy

This is a bolt on one of the fences out at the park. I need to work more on macro.

13 comments:

Sandie Dunn said...

Hi! I really like the macro! That's awesome! Great colors and composition. Also, the 3 stooges and the fence are great too! Nice shooting! Glad to see someone else is in the snow... ;o)

cherie said...

you captured some very pretty landscape shots!!!

Janet said...

I love the landscape shots!

Leigh Anne said...

WOW at the blad eagles!! - LOVE the three stooges - and I think the bolt turned out real good

Tonya said...

Girl you just keep getting better and better! I really like the second one. The ducks are funny too. Very nice job.

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

more cool shots! They're so beautiful!

scrappinpa said...

great scenery!

Jane F. Smith said...

I actually think the bolt in the fence turned out good and the landscape shots are wonderful!!

~Ane~ said...

lovely composition with the house and water. love that wood macro shot as well

Mindy said...

great photos Marsha! That house does look intriguing!!

Angie said...

I love the lighting in pic #2 and man, I wish I could just go for a walk and take pictures of bald eagles!

Gayle said...

I LOVE the second one from the top and the bolt macro shot. Very nice!

said...

Great shots!! Love the house above the river...looks rather 'Thomas Kincade-ish'...and the photo above it, the snowy pathway...just lovely!