Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have been playing around some more with "macro" - in my case, it's really close up mode as my camera doesn't have true macro. This was kind of fun - looking around the house for things to get up close and personal!! LOL. Here are a couple pics I did today - my favorite snacks right now. The first ones are Wheatables (Honey Wheat flavor) and the second ones are Sun Chips (the yummy cinnamon ones!) The third picture is one of my mom's dish cloths that she knits. I have one that hadn't been used yet.
mode: close up ~ f/8 ~ 1/60 ~ ISO-360 ~ 55mm
mode: close up ~ f/8 ~ 1/60 ~ ISO-400 ~ 42mm
mode: close up ~ f/8 ~ 1/80 ~ ISO-200 ~ 45mm

6 comments:

Janet said...

I think the close ups turned out really well!

Susan said...

I think you did a great job on the macros! I'm still trying to find something to snap!

Jane F. Smith said...

NICE!!! nice ideas for macro shots!!! could have just sprinkled some water on them...he,he!!!

Gayle said...

Nice job on macro...it's making me hungry!

Leigh Anne said...

very cool! the last one is just like those pics in like kids magazines where you try to figure out what it is, like a close up of toothbrush or whatever :) great pics

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

great shots! Love them!