Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hi all - Vinnie here again. This weekend, I went to my very first agility trial. Frank and Betty got to do agility, but I got to do BUBBLES!! At first I wasn't sure what Auntie Rilda was up to.

Then she got out this magical wand and blew bubbles! It is soooooo cool!!

They taste a little soapy, but they are FUN FUN FUN!!!

C'mon Auntie Rilda - do it again!!!!!

YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaw!!!!!
Caught one!!!!
Mom bought me some Catnip bubbles (cause they didn't have dog ones!) and we're going to take them to the park today!!

3 comments:

Smooth Sailin Agility said...

OMG!! Those are funny!!! No wonder Rilda is the DOG's FAVORITE!!

Anonymous said...

That's why I have a sweatshirt that says "Favorite Aunt". I guess it applies to the furry kids as well. Puppies are so much fun. Everything is a new adventure!

tervnmal said...

She gave Phoenix a bottle, too, and both Belgians love them. There is a lot of tooth snapping going on. Who'd have thunk chasing bubbles could be so much fun?