Saturday, May 23, 2009

Vinnie's First DQ

I took Vinnie to the Fairfax Dairy Queen for some... uh... socialization. Yep, that's it... socialization. Of course, while we were there, I bought us some ice cream - just to make it all legit, of course.
Tammy and Bill met us at the DQ (socialization - remember?)
Vinnie LOVED his ice cream... a LOT!
He's not the neatest ice cream eater in the world...
but he does pretty well with a spoon.
I'm sure we'll have to make more trips to DQ in the future for socialization (and to perfect his ice cream eating style!)

3 comments:

Smooth Sailin Agility said...

I think we should go AGAIN!!!! I'm HUNGRY!!!! He did smell a little sour today with all that dried ice cream on his face! G

tervnmal said...

If he gets any cuter I don't know what you're going to do. Can't wait 'til the trip home from Ames next Sunday so we can stop at DQ!

Anonymous said...

I hear the DQ is great for "socializing". Just didn't realize it was dogs. Be careful with a spoon, a dog and Melinda. It's one of her "outside the box" exercises. Just ask Soph!