Sunday, June 17, 2012

ICDOC

Vinnie and I went to the ICDOC trial in Davenport this weekend. He only ran in jumpers both days as I have pulled him from standard for the summer to reteach his contact performance. It was a great trial and fun to visit with everyone and watch a bunch of really great runs! Vinnie was a little rock star. He held his start line position both runs and didn't move one little foot - good boy! The icing on the cake was two clean runs. I see areas I could definitely improve, but overall, I think we had pretty good teamwork this weekend!

Carolyn was kind enough to video us with my iPad this weekend and I downloaded the iMovie app to give their editing program a try. It's a neat program, but is going to take some getting used to!

1 comment:

Smooth Sailin Agility said...

Great job to both of you!!! (':
All that hard work has sure paid off!