Saturday, February 26, 2011

A little bit of "art"

It's finally done!! When Frank finished his PAX, I vowed this particular ribbon was not going to sit in a tote and get wrinkled. I have totes full of ribbons and rosettes, but some just have a bit more meaning and need a little special treatment:


I had this done at Michael's - they do really nice work. Sorry for the not so great photo - I had to stand at an angle to try to reduce the reflections from the flash. Now I just have one more area in my living room that needs a piece of Poodle art... working on that one!!

4 comments:

Harry kingsley said...

That is fantastic and Frank worked hard for it. Well, maybe the handler had a little to do with it. LOL

Kiyi Kiyi said...

This is such a great idea! It looks fabulous!

Smooth Sailin Agility said...

Lovely!!!

tervnmal said...

Looks great! Love the black! Frank is such a classy weasel!