Thursday, November 26, 2009

Getting the boot...

Happy Thanksgiving!


I was rooting around in the hard drive and came across some videos... fun fun fun. This was taken May 16th... four days after Vinnie arrived. I should have known that kid would be trouble. LOL. He still LOVES this pair of boots. I love them too - they are LL Bean's storm chaser clogs. I keep them by the back door to wear outside. I have to keep them out of his reach. He never hurts them - just likes to chew on the leather part.


This photo was taken two months later... stinkin' adorable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute - love it when he was scooting the boot under the chair & all of a sudden noticed the "tug". (shiny object)! Cute then, cute now!

tervnmal said...

He clearly has fashion sense and is looking for a career in the design industry.

TesaB said...

OMG! He is cute as can be!!! LOL!!!