Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I actually took these pictures the same day I took all my goose shots, but got so excited about how the geese turned out, I completely forgot about these! Feeble mind... ah well. There was quite a bit of frost everywhere and it was lightly snowing so the perfect chance for some "cool" (groan... bad pun) shots. I shot them in RAW and did a little PP for a wintery look.

mode: aperture priority ~ f/5.6 ~ 1/800 ~ ISO-200 ~ 55mm
mode: aperture priority ~ f/5.6 ~ 1/1000 ~ ISO-200 ~ 55mm

5 comments:

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

These are stunning shots! Love it!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wow these are so beautiful, I love obscure angles that capture normally ordinary occurrences and these are perfect TFS XXX

Jane F. Smith said...

OH I love these!!! such great angles!!!

Jane F. Smith said...

OH I love these!!! such great angles!!!

~Ane~ said...

great catch! love the "frosting";)