Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well, I finally got the second assignment finished!! It seems like it took me forever to get around to it due to the holidays, but here they are. Portrait mode was rather fun to use. I really like the effect! The two toys are ones that the dogs got for Christmas and I thought they were rather cute. LOL. The pink "thing" is a scarf that a friend made me for Christmas. It is so warm and soft - I just love it! It made for an interesting picture. The last photo is one of my ornamental grasses - I just love grasses and they look great during the winter too. Thanks for looking!!





8 comments:

Sandie Dunn said...

Oooooh! I am absolutely loving the little guy at the top! That is just too cute and a perfect shot! Nice work!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

These are amazing! Great shots!

DeannaKyresPhotos said...

Great job! I'm especially loving the lighting on the first little guy in the top photo. Nice job!! :D

Jane F. Smith said...

I REALLY like the picture of your dogs toys!!! besides being so cute the pics turned out super!!!

Leigh Anne said...

that scarf does look super snuggly - though I thought it was some kind of slipper at first hehe - also love the grasses

Brandyland said...

These are so neat. I love them

Janet said...

Teach me to do what you just did for these photos!! Please?? Great work.

gilmoregirl75 said...

the first shot is awesome! Perfect lighting, very good composition and I love how you captured the shadow. The second one shows the texture very well, I'm not sure about the composition...maybe if you lay the scarf on the table or throw it on a chair so it looks like a scarf or maybe not, just thinking...
The third one is very cute, i like the angle you took the shot, if it makes any sense...
I love the forth one as well, great shot!